Monday, August 17, 2009

Innsbrook with my family



































































I can't believe that it took us so many years to get back to my parents lakehouse at Innsbrook. The kids loved being there and can't wait to go back. It was so peaceful and relaxing. We were all constantly entertained by my two year old niece, Anneke. I forget how funny they are at that age. She is quite hilarious and had us singing Elmo songs all the way back home. Thanks Anneke! In addition to hanging out with my parents, Lauren, Johan, and Anneke, we made good friends with the ticks and chiggers! The highlight for me (maybe not for Matt or Johan!) was swimming the lake again once I got over my fear of the Leviathan that lives in it. It felt great to do that after all these years. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great time!

No comments: