Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ohio State Fans







Well, we were told that the town goes wild on game days and we discovered that to be true. It felt like a National holiday! The first game of the season was on a Thursday and the kids had an Ohio State spirit day that day. Luckily some friends from our old church gave us an Ohio State gift basket when we moved filled with tshirts for the whole family so we were properly suited. I happened to be up at their school on game day and I will have to say that it was pretty cool seeing 700 kids all decked out in red! Some of our neighbors invited Matt and me to a game and we had a blast! I have never seen a stadium filled like that before. The band was awesome, the weather was beautiful, and the atmosphere was electrifying. I love living in a college town! GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: