Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mother's Day

My sweet family making my Mother's Day special.
My very special Mother-in-Law, Jan Bendick

Luke playing "Sweet Child Of Mine" in his first guitar concert. He told us afterwards that he was so nervous his knees were shaking.


I love this picture of Matt giving Luke a pep talk before the show.


I had a very special Mother's Day because Matt's parents were here and I was able to celebrate Mother's Day with my very dear Mother-in-Law. I am so blessed to have such a loving Mother-in-Law in my life. It is something I have never taken for granted. Another event that made it special was that Luke had a guitar concert at Expresso Yourself, a local coffee shop in downtown Powell. He was very nervous, but he fought through his nerves and did great!! It was the perfect Mother's Day treat!

No comments: