Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Day of School

Luke - 5th grade and Brooke - 2nd grade.
Brooke is so excited that Kate is in kindergarten and can ride the bus with her now.


Luke with all the girls. He wasn't crazy about being the only boy at the bus stop.




Andrew - 6th grade. First year of middle school!!



Andrew and Dominic. I am so glad he has a friend at the bus stop!


The kids had a great first day of school and they are all having a great school year so far. I can't believe I have a middle schooler! So far so good and he comes home happy every day telling me everything that happened throughout the day. I am so blessed to have a son who shares everything with me. I hope that never changes. Andrew gets home 30 minutes earlier than the other two so on days I am not working we get a quiet time to sit and talk.


I have found that Luke and Brooke have gotten closer as a result of having more time with just the two of them in the mornings. The years keep moving faster and faster and I want to slow down time and make this year last a long time. It is nice to have the kids past the first year of being new again (even though Andrew was new to middle school so was everyone else) and knowing that everyone is happy!!
















No comments: