Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween and football











We had a great night for trick or treat in our new neighborhood. We didn't think that too many kids would make the walk back to our cul de sac so we just left the bowl of candy on the porch so we could all go out walking. I was right as more than half the bowl was still left. Matt and I decided to dress up this year which was a lot of fun. I chose my costume based simply on the fact that it was one of three costumes in the store that didn't make me look like a- hmmm - how do I say this - in any case, I wanted to be covered! Lucky for me I was Wonder Woman two years in a row as a child so it was the perfect costume for me. There were actually a lot of parents dressed up so that made it even more fun.Matt looked dashing as a night and the kids were Fancy Nancy, a football player, and I am still not sure what Andrew was - a zombie motorcycle dude? It took him three stores, and an hour and a half to pick out his costume. This has been the case since he was three years old! The boys played there last football game (they lost)that afternoon and then we dashed home to change for a beautiful ( a little chilly!) fall night for trick or treating.

No comments: