Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mom's Birthday











It isn't often that we are able to celebrate birthdays together so we were very excited that Mom and Dad arrived in Columbus on Mom's birthday so we could celebrate with her. In fact, the last time we celebrated Mom's birthday with her she had just turned 60 and I was due any day with Brooke. I had the flu and couldn't even go out to dinner with them as they took her to Papasitos for a birthday celebration. She stills remembers wearing the sombrero while they serenaded her in Spanish. Then I gave her the flu for her birthday! This one 7 years later was a little more enjoyable. We had a great meal, enjoyed cake, gave her gifts, and Brooke made sure she had a crown to wear!The next night Matt and I were able to take my parents out to dinner downtown. Columbus has lots of good restaurants and we are trying to try experience them all. Happy 67th Birthday Mom!

No comments: