Friday, January 27, 2012

Krissy's 40th Birthday

Krissy looking beautiful at 40!
She is not afraid of 40!



Fun and high spirited Shani and Krissy!


Enjoying the beautiful Four Leaf Towers in The Galleria.


It took us forever to get in this pose, well it took me forever to get in this pose because I just don't know how to do it. We were trying to imitate all of the young girls who do this pose. It is everywhere. Traci had it down and had to teach me how. I never got the head tilt quite right. I am so not cool.


Our view of Houston from Four Leaf. It seems like forever ago I lived there.


Roomies forever!!


Out to dinner in a charming area of Houston I had never been to before.


Ready to tear up the place at Howl at the Moon Piano Bar.


We made Krissy dance on stage to Pour Some Sugar on Me. She was awesome!


Me dancing to Hey Soul Sister with "Dancing Mary." She was the life of the party!


We had so much fun cruising downtown in the souped up Minivan!!

Trust me - we were too cool in the Honda Odyssey!


























No comments: