Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Colorado
















I can't believe that it has been 20 years since high school. Sometimes it seems like yesterday, but when I think about how many places I have lived and all we have done it can actually seem like much more than 20 years ago. I went solo out there since we had just moved. My parents had the kids at Innsbrook and Matt was able to join them for a long weekend. I had a blast spending time with family and old friends. I was able to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins in beautiful Evergreen, spent time with Jen and family in Denver, and then headed to Pueblo for a fun reunion. I stayed with Sandy and family in Pueblo and we even got to go white water rafting down the Arkansas at the Royal Gorge. It felt so good to be back in my favorite state and I made sure to inhale as much mountain air as I could. One of my favorite smells on Earth!! I just wish Matt and the kids could have been there. We WILL live there someday!!!

No comments: