Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Visit to St. Louis
























































After I returned from Colorado I had a brief visit with my nieces and nephews, and then went to Innsbrook for a few days to be with my family. My dad and I were able to go fishing for a day and we had a great time laughing and making memories like we always do. A pontoon boat was the new addition at Innsbrook this year which the kids loved jumping off of into the lake. The boys pretended they were Navy Seals and came up with all sorts of drills and rescue missions. The day we left Innsbrook Andrew and Brooke decided to get sick so I got to spend 10 (supposed to be 8) hours in the car with sick kids. Lots of fun!! But we made it safe and sound to Matt only to hear him tell us that that was the longest drive time EVER and that HE drove it in 7 and a half hours! Of course that was by himself!!

No comments: